BIG FAT DOMESTICITY QUESTIONS MEME (ETA: I ADDED SOME MORE)
Do we all agree that thinking about your ship being domestic is hnnnnnng? Ok. And I want to do an askbox meme. But I don’t like all the questions from the two usual domesticity memes. SO I compiled both, reorganized the questions, took away repeats, tweaked some of them, and added more questions that I thought of, and you should feel free to reblog or message me with more questions to add to the list, and then also ask me ships with a question’s number and we can all drown in domestic feelings.
Because domesticity, is why.
- how did they first kiss?
- who flirts more?
- how did the relationship start?
- how did they start living together? do they move? how do they choose the place?
- do they have roommates?
- do they get married (or equivalent)?
- do they have kids?
- do they have pets?
- do they act different in public and at home?
- big spoon/little spoon?
- sleeping habits?
- favorite non-sexual activity?
- favorite sexual activity?
- how often do they have sex?
- what habits of the other drives them crazy?
- how often do they fight?
- most trivial thing they fight over?
- who uses all the hot water?
- who does most of the cleaning?
- what do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working?
- who answers the phone?
- who steals the blankets?
- who remembers things?
- who does the groceries?
- who cooks normally?
- who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?
- what kind of stuff can be found around their place?
- what do their cupboards or shelves look like?
- what does their closet(s) look like?
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?
- do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?
- how do they refer to the other in public? how do other people refer to the other? (i.e. “my partner”, “ask your father”, ”dad and papa”, ”how’s your wife?”, etc)
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?
- how often do they go on dates?
- typical date night? out or at home?
- do they celebrate birthdays, valentine’s day, anniversaries?
- what would they get each other for gifts?
- how do they spend christmas and new year’s (or equivalent family gatherings)?
- who cusses more?
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?
- what are little gestures they do for each other?
- do they know how the other takes their coffee/tea?
- do they feel they see each other enough, or do they have activities that take too much of their time?
- do they friend/follow each other on facebook/tumblr/livejournal/skype/etc?
- (added) morning routine?
- how do they make up after a fight?
Now that Utopia is finished I’m going to be taking a little break from writing Hetalia fanfiction. I still have some one-shots I’m dabbling with but I’m not going to force anything right now. I’m going to let everything flow naturally. Plus, I’m really going to start focusing on my original work. I may even post some of it here or start an original fiction tumblr. Not sure yet.
Epilogue for Utopia Posted!
Follow the link to read the epilogue! Thanks for reading!
The Epilogue is finished and off to be edited! Go me!
I wrote like a maniac tonight!
Take THAT, life!
drawing-with-water asked: To be honest, I wish you could make a book, I would sure as hell buy/read it! I think you are a truly great writer, and I'm glad I stumbled upon you! I'm like a huge fan ( if you couldn't already tell) of your works!
I’m actually going to start writing original works very soon to hopefully be published. Got a lot of work to do!
I’m so glad you enjoy my work. This is one of the reasons that I write! I like making people happy! So thanks again!
Weekend is near! I get some nice little break time!
I think I got my idea for a germancest one-shot! Will ponder over it as I work on the Epilogue for ‘Utopia’.
Final Chapter of ‘Utopia’ Posted! Epilogue Soon To Follow!
Follow the link to read the chapter! Thanks for reading!
Final Chapter of Utopia is finished and off to be edited!
12,000+ words later and broken wrists I have finished the final chapter. There will be an epilogue following shortly but I need a day or two to rest my carpal, for its SCREAMING right now.
But it was all worth it!
I have 6,500+ words for this chapter and I am STILL not at the final battle! I have a feeling that this chapter is going to be a DOOZY before the epilogue! Super long.
Shutting everything down today and just WRITING! I insist to myself that I finish the next chapter of Utopia this weekend!
So the RusCan one-shot I was working on had to be swept under the rug because ANOTHER IDEA for the pairing popped in my head that would be better. I hate when that happens!
Utopia will be started tomorrow. I’m a little nervous about writing this big final battle scene! I know everything that is going to happen but need to carefully write the right words to make it work. The epilogue shouldn’t be hard at all and will be a little shorter than the rest. My main plan, if all goes well, is to post both the last chapter and epilogue together. This all depends on if life doesn’t get in the way. I hate this time of year!
Germancest oneshot! The ideas are coming and going. I think it’s because I rp them so much that trying to find a good plot line is just non-existent. I will still keep my hopes high, though!
Final Chapter of Thunder Snow Posted!
Follow the link to read the chapter! Thanks for reading!
- Working on the final chapter of Thunder Snow. I hope to have it done by this weekend!
- The RusCan Ficlet is coming along nicely!
- The Germancest one-shot idea is RIGHT in the center of my forehead, like a bug trying to desperately escape outside through a closed window. I just need that ONE little spark from rubbing two sticks together to get that creative fire! This has been driving me crazy for weeks now!